He has more than 10 years of experience in commercializing technology seeds through the management of startups.
He is particularly strong in the application of human-computer
interface technology to the XR and healthcare markets.
Based on his past experience, he is engaged in new business support activities for startups and established enterprises.
In addition, he regularly holds workshops on hardware prototyping and design thinking in order to train younger entrepreneurs.
- Ken Iwasaki “10X Innovation Lab” (Silicon Valley Program)
- H2L,Inc.”THero Global Start-up Competition 2019 ( in Guangzhou, China)”
- H2L,Inc.”THero Global Start-up Competition 2019 Tokyo Preliminary Competition”
- H2L,Inc. Wins Grand Prize “World-Class Competition Sponsored by Tokyo Metropolitan Government 2018”
- H2L,Inc. “go AUSTRIA STARTUPS” at “the 6th go AUSTRIA FALL 2018”.